Thursday, January 1, 2009

Moving

We did close on that house in Lehi on Dec. 3. We moved everything just after Joe's graduation the second weekend in December. This is basically our first week though we've been able to really stay in it. We've had to travel back and forth from Logan to Lehi. I had to finish my job in Logan. It was very hard to do that. I will miss my friends I have made up there a lot!! I've learned so much there and I know Joe and I will miss Cache Valley a lot! We've basically lived up there our entire marriage to this point.
We are excited to finally have a house!! It amazing though how much stuff you need like ladders, cabinets, phones, desks, doggy doors, etc . . . Here are a few pictures to show. I haven't decorated much yet. My favorite addition is our new table. I love it!! I've included pictures of the outside, kitchen, table, family room, office, master bath.






3 comments:

Me and my fam said...

I love your house and the colors you chose. I want your kitchen table. We've had ours 10 years and its a piece, but still works.

Ashlee said...

Amy your house looks beautiful, I want to come and see it! Good luck with starting your new job!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Your house is gorgeous!! I love it. Congrats on graduation Joe and to both of you for the fun new jobs! We miss you guys! We finally get a wii and you guys move. oh well!