Friday, October 23, 2009

Long Time No Post

Well, after a few people getting after me, I decided to update the blog. I just never know what to post. We aren't that exciting.
We did a lot this summer; especially in our yard. Joe's family helped us put in a sprinkler system in our backyard and we got our fence put up. Here's some pictures. We love it! Xander especially!














Joe has put in a lot of time. I really appreciate his hard work. He also put seed in and built a brick wall in our front yard around the flower bed.

We also went to Ouray Colorado with Joe's whole extended family. Here are some pics:











I think Roper and I stick out like a sore thumb with our blonde hair. I looks like he should be our child. :)

After putting soil in our yard a few weeks ago, one of Joe's co-workers invited us to go boating with him at Utah Lake. Here's pics of Joe water skiing. He did really well considering that we rarely go boating. It was a fun; quick activity.
















We also went camping with my family up near Kamas, UT. For some reason I do not have any pictures of it. :(
This last weekend, Joe let me get away with some ladies from work and we went to Las Vegas. We enjoyed plenty of shopping the show "O" at the Bellagio. It was a lot of fun!





















I also recently started grooming Xander's hair by myself. Here is a picture of how he turned out today.

5 comments:

Merrells said...

Cute, cute puppy! I'm excited to see a new post! (:

Vanessa and Brett said...

Hey, we had to put in our yard this fall too. Well, I didn't do anything because I was hugely prego, but Brett worked really hard on it. I know that it is really hard work. Good to see your blog.

Al and Eli said...

AMY!!! I added your blog to ours, I hope that's ok. Just one more person to inquire about your latest blog ;)

I'm so excited for you to have a house. I can't wait, although it'll be a while it'll be worth it. Good job on the fence!
You guys are just so cute!!

LINZ said...

Amy...I'm totally interested in your life and love that you post. It is all super exciting. Yard looks great, house is awesome, dog is groomed very well...and you went to VEGAS!!!! That is so awesome. Hope you had a great time, we miss you guys.

Michelle said...

Hey!! It's nice to be able to catch up with you! Thanks for the post! :) You really should do that more often! I'm SUPER excited to go to New Moon in a month!!!!!! ;) Yay!!