Monday, April 27, 2009

April Fun


Well, I made it to 25! I think I'm getting old, but then I get out in the real world; I'm just a baby. The positive note is I can now rent a car without any penalty fees! Woo Hoo!! I'm going to get right on that. :) It was fun to have lunch with Joe's parents on Saturday and then we went over to my parents yesterday to celebrate. I am sick with a cold, so I wasn't the most exciting to party with. But I love my family and spending time with them. Thanks for the gifts!

I am now a proud owner of an iPod touch. I'm excited for audio books and lots of music!! Any suggestions of good songs, albums, or books??


One of our friends asked for more pictures of Xander, because he's the coolest dog ever! So here you go Zoe; enjoy:) I tried to make him do tricks; all I got was a handshake. But that's pretty good!


3 comments:

kenna said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to your quarter life crisis. ;)

I could spend hours recommending games, apps and albums but I won't bore you.

I will, however, leave you with one album that has changed my life, or, rather, just made me really happy. Pure ear bliss.

The Rescues, 'Crazy Ever After.'

I can even burn you a copy. Good tunes, good tunes.

The Odd Couple said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you feel like a quarter of a century old! I still think I'm 25...I just got stuck on that age...but I'm not...oh well. Hope your day was wonderful!

Heidi Hartley said...

Happy birthday Amy! You're not old!! Wait til you turn 30. It is noooo fun. Ryan loves his ipod touch. Have fun with it :)