Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ellie's Nursery

We had awhile to prepare for Ellie's arrival and really enjoyed getting the nursery ready. We thought of doing beadboard on the walls, but decided on a different wainscoting with frames. We loved how it all turned out. If it wasn't so time consuming, I would love to have it in the whole house!
The vinyl on the wall says, "We made a wish and you came true". I fell in love with this saying when I saw it. Ellie is definitely our wish come true.
Joe's mom has a vinyl machine and was able to scan the crib fabric to design the vinyl elephants. This is one of my parts of the nursery.
The changing station.

4 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Amy and Joe! Congrats! Her nursery is probably the cutest thing that I have ever seen... not to mention her!! Hopefully we will see you around on Melon Days. I would love to meet the little princess!

Heidi Hartley said...

Congrats you two! I am soooo happy for you!! She is lucky to have such great parents! Have fun with her!

Merrells said...

It's adorable!

Jake and Mal said...

Cute nursery for a cute baby girl :)