Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun with Ellie

It's been 3 weeks since we brought Ellie home and we have enjoyed every moment! She is such a blessing in our lives. She is good natured and so sweet. We love to watch her and snuggle her every chance we get. We feel so overwhelmed with gratitude of all of the love and support we have received from family and friends. It's fun to see how everyone has been just as excited for Ellie as we have been. Here are some pics of the last couple weeks.
Ellie with her cousin Grace. Grace is 6 weeks older than Ellie. Ellie looks so tiny!! My sister Mindy and I are so excited to have them so close.
Ellie and I at our baby shower
Ellie and with my sister Mindy and her two daughter's Molly and Grace
Dad got a welcome home from work gift. Ellie was so excited she peed on him:)
Ellie smiling.
Daddy and Ellie ready for the Bronco's game. Joe has been so excited for this day. He bought Ellie 3 Bronco's one-zies to wear for game days.
All bright-eyed
This is what I get to look at everyday while holding her
One happy Dad!
Ellie with Grandma and Grandpa Romney
Our little Family
She is so tiny in her crib
So cute in her car seat
Ellie all bundled up after her bath I realized there are not much of her and I and of all 3 of us. We clearly need to remedy that!

3 comments:

Jen said...

She is adorable!!!

Merrells said...

Love it!

Michelle said...

You are the cutest little mom!! And I am so happy for your little family! :)