Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Free Weekend

Well, this weekend was great! It was my first Saturday and Sunday that I didn't have to work or that we weren't going anywhere. I woke up Saturday and asked Joe, "So, what are we going to do today?" He said, "Amy, it's Saturday, you can do whatever you want". What an amazing idea! It was great to be able to just relax and have no agenda. It was also great to spend time at home with Joe. For some reason, that doesn't happen too much.
I also enjoyed going to our ward. It's been over two months that I have gone to our ward.
I wish I had more exciting news and adventures to write about, but this is as good as it gets for now!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Glad to see you in church on Sunday, I know what a nice feeling that is to finally be able to go to church after so long of not being able to. I'm glad you emjoyed your "free weekend" hopefully there will be more to come, don't work too hard!

Scott Fuhriman said...

I love when we can just chill! Love ya ! -Helen

The Douglas's said...

Hey Amy! :) I found your blog through ashlee. Nice to see you blogging! :) I also am glad I get to run into you once in a while in the ER! :) Glad you got some good quality time with your hubby

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Amy, Amy! Welcome to the blogging world. I found you! I hope you are doing swell! I am going to add a link to your site on mine if that's ok with you! Keep in touch, Di

Amie said...

hey glad to see you've joined the blogging world. It feels like we haven't been to our ward for a long time too. There's so many new people that I thought I might be in the wrong ward haha well now we can be blog friends.