Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello to all! I have been encouraged for a while from quite a few people to start a blog. I was threatened earlier today if I didn't, so I thought I would give it a whirl.
As of right now Joe and I are kind of boring and predictable. Joe is taking summer classes for his Master's Degree in Accounting and will graduate this December! YEA!!!! And then he has to tackle the CPA exam which we hear is brutal.
I am currently working at Logan Regional Hospital in the ER as an RN. I really enjoy it. It's amazing how much I learn on a daily basis. And it is definetely always entertaining. I've got some great stories!!
We are planning on moving to Salt Lake in December. We are not exactly sure where yet. Joe wants to move close to where I plan on working, so it's still a little early to start looking for a new job yet. I'm sure the next few months will be very adventurous.
We love our cute little dog Xander. He's our practice at parenting for now.

5 comments:

kenna said...

I didn't threaten as much as I asked in a stern manner. I'm glad you started one up though. I'm all about blog stalking.

Ashlee said...

Welcome to the blogging world, I'm so excited you got convinced to start!

Christine said...

Hello Amy! It's been forever! For some reason I thought you had a little boy...I must have been confused. Well anyway thanks for telling me about your blog...Christine Allison Moffat

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

Yay! I am excited to see what you are up to. I love this way to keep in touch.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Amy! I'm so glad you started a blog and that you love your job. I just took a job at Mckay Dee in the surgical unit. I got offered an E.R. job an didn't take it because I would have had to work 4-5 days a week and I can't afford the commute but I really would have loved the experience. This surgical job should be awesome though. I will probably try and transfer to Logan ASAP though, since gas prices are just a little high ):